来源：家常菜谱大全 时间： 2019-03-17
error, fault, blunder, flaw, mistake, shortcoming, defect, slip
1. The president beat his breast and called that deal a mistake.
2. This was a genuine mistake, but it did cause me some worry.周口医院可以治癫痫病吗
3. Could you have given them the wrong drug by mistake?
4. I may have made a mistake in that regard.
5. What women mistake as thoughtlessness is often just diffidence.
6. No one should mistake how serious the issue is.
7. I think it's a serious mi小儿癫痫病早期的特征stake to confuse books with life.
8. Beth was struck by how Naomi took the mistake in her stride.
9. That was a mistake. We'll never do it again.
10. Why should I pay the penalty for somebody else's mistake?
11. Once they realised their mistake the phone was reconnected again.
12. To be frank with you, Harvey, I may have made a mistake.
13. Mr Morris said the victims had suffered from a very grievous mistake.
14. She went pink again as she remembered her mistake.
15. It sounds as if they might have made a dreadful mistake.
Copyright © 家常菜谱大全 2002-2016, All Rights Reserved . ICP备 12009818号